STD Mini Package
Includes tests for some of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Your privacy is extremely important and the testing is 100% confidential. Includes Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and complete urinalysis.
Most of the STDs can be treated today. With the exception of some viral infections (HIV, HBV, HCV) all other conditions that result from the unprotected intercourse are treated with antibiotics. Just like in the case of any other disease, timely diagnosis is crucial for the full recovery. Chronic infections of the reproductive organs can cause fertility problems (for both genders), Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (females), and even conditions that may evolve to cancer.
This package includes testing for the most common sexually transmitted diseases: Syphilis, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea. It also includes complete urinalysis. It is designed to determine whether or not there is active:
• Chlamydia Trachomatis infection
• Neisseria Gonorrhea infection (Gonorrhea)
• Treponema Pallidum infection (Syphilis)
• Important parameters of kidney health
• Kidney stones
• Bleeding in the urinary tract
• Other findings in the urine that may suggest urinal infection
You should perform this test if:
• You are planning to have kids (both partners as STDs can be a reason of fertility problems and even some congenital malformations)
• You have had unprotected intercourse
• Your sexual partner got infected with STD
• You are sexually active and notice some of the following symptoms (applies to both genders):
• Painful intercourse
• Smelly discharge (particularly in the morning)
• Painful voiding
• Urine appears to be blurred or reddish
• Itching/ discomfort in the genital area
• Skin changes on the genitalia (lumps, patches, ulcers, etc.)
• Any kind of genital discomfort that started after having unprotected intercourse
Any testing done using Labwork365 is completely confidential. At Labwork365 we have partnered with Quest Diagnostics to bring you confidential STD screening. When you go to the lab to provide blood and/or urine specimen, you don’t have to show your id proof. Moreover since you are making the payment yourself, and not using any insurance company, you don’t have to reveal your details to any third party. (If insurance is used instead for making payments, health insurance company is contacted by the laboratory and hence they get information about the tests before they issue any payments.) Test results will be accessible to ONLY you via secure online portal of Labwork365. STD testing with Labwork365 is easy, convenient, cost-effective and confidential.
Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are urine tests. Client should withhold urination for at least 1 hour prior to specimen collection. Clients should not cleanse the genital area 1-2 hours prior to giving their urine specimen. The tests in this package are most effective at 4-12 weeks from an exposure or any time after. Some people may be detectable sooner.
Estimated Time Taken
1 - 2 working days after collection of specimen.